Answer to the Question: Can I Visit My Children If I Am Behind In Child Support?

June 22, 2013

Pasadena Texas Divorce Attorney and Family Law Attorney Cari Brownlee, 281-998-8880, answers the common question regarding whether or not you can visit your children if you are behind in child support.