My parent or relative died with a will and I am named as the executor or executrix. What do I do?

April 28, 2011

Following funeral arrangements, you will want to take the original will to a probate attorney.  The probate attorney will guide you through the process of probating the will and notify you of all your duties and responsibilities as executor or executrix.

If you are in need of a probate attorney, call me, Cari Brownlee, at 281-998-8880.