My spouse died with a will and I am the executor or executrix named in the will. What do I do?

June 25, 2010

First, you will want to locate the original will as soon as possible.  If you are having trouble locating it, remember to look in safety deposit boxes.  Then, take the will to a probate attorney.  A probate  attorney can assist you in  probating the will.